Tentative 2019 Camp Weeks
Registration coming February, 2019
- July 22-25
- July 29-August 1
- August 5-8
- August 12-15
Every happy ending starts with a sweet beginning. From plies to tendus and everything in between, campers will also learn how to dance for the glory of God. Come sparkle from head to toe as we twirl our hearts for Jesus.
From Jazz to Hip-Hop, campers will learn funky moves that are both fun and honoring to The Lord. Come jam and get your groove on in this high-energy camp where it’s all about dancing for joy.
Back by popular demand, we’re headed to the land of snow where it’s Frozen forever. Campers will learn ballet and a variety of dances, and also valuable lessons about freedom, redemption and sacrificial love. Come follow your heart to this one-of-kind adventure where we will dance, sing and “let it go”.
The Greatest Showman Camp
Come one, come all to the greatest camp in town! Step right up and dance your heart for The Greatest Showman…JESUS! Campers will come alive from the inside out learning a variety of jazz dances that are guaranteed to amaze, delight and transform.
Each week offers an optional “extra hour” devoted to a special Tea Party that every little girl will love! Tuesday Tea Party includes sandwiches, carrots, fruit and a yummy cupcake. Parties are available for both morning and afternoon camps.
- Four Day Camp
- Daily Devotionals
- Scripture Cheer
- Special Routines
- Recital for Family & Friends
- Optional Tuesday Tea Party
- Four Day Camp: $165
- Tea Party: $25
- If you need to cancel for any reason, you may do so within 14 days prior to the first day of camp and you will receive a full refund of the remaining tuition minus a $30 cancellation fee.
- For our Summer season only, cancellations and refunds are handled by Laurie Tharp with PCBC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214.860.1570.
- Ages 3 – 4 years: Ballet & Frozen Camps: Pink leotard with skirt, pink tights and pink ballet shoes.
- Ages 4 – Complete 1st Grade: Ballet & Frozen Camps: Black leotard with skirt, pink tights and pink ballet shoes.
- Ages 4 – Completed 6th Grade: Jazz & Hip-Hop & The Greatest Showman Camp: Black leotard or black t-shirt, black jazz short or pants and black jazz shoes or sneakers.
- No glitter of any kind, tutus, jewelry or gum.
- Dance Attire can be purchased at Capezio on Lovers Lane between Inwood and The Tollway.