STEP RIGHT UP TO THE GREATEST CAMP IN TOWN!
Thank you for registering your dancer for this one-of-a-kind camp where she come alive from the inside out. I’m so delighted to be her teacher and can’t wait to dance together and give praise to the Greatest Showman ever…JESUS!
- Sick Policy: Campers must be symptom/fever free a full 24 hours prior to camp including; no repetitive coughing, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat or tummy trouble. If your child is sick and unable to attend, please text the number in our email.
- Church Policies: 1.) There is no running inside the church or outside campus, no standing or jumping on the church furniture. 2.) An adult must drop off and pick up.
- Emergencies: In the event we need to reach you for an emergency (this rarely happens) or an non-urgent issue, please confirm your contact number when you check in and list a back up as well. If you see a call from the number in our email, please pick up.
- Location & Parking: PCBC, 2nd Floor. You may park at the corner of Pickwick and Villanova. Due to other camps, please factor in extra time for parking, especially at pick up.
- Arrival: Please arrive ready outside the dance room in dance attire with shoes on no more than 5 minutes prior to your camp start time. Please follow these daily drop-off procedures below…
CHECK IN PROCEDURES (NEW DOUBLE CHECK IN)
- CHECK IN ON Kiosk Screen using your phone # on the 2nd floor and follow the instructions
- PRINT name tag and place on FRONT of leotard/shirt the FIRST DAY and a new tag on the BACK the rest of the week. Keep your code to show at pick up.
- CHECK IN on Roster Table as well.
- TAKE campers to potty at the church prior to entering the dance room, regardless if your camper just went at home. This helps to minimize the majority needing to go shortly after the camps begin.
- WAIT in the hallway until you are greeted by your teacher
- LATE ARRIVALS please peek the door open and quickly send in your camper ready with her shoes on
- PICK UP on time at 3:55pm for afternoon camp
- CHECK OUT by showing your code to your teacher
- Dance Attire: Black leotard with black jazz capris/pants and black jazz shoes are preferred. Alternate options: Black t-shirt with black leggings and ballet shoes, sneakers or slip-ons.
- Allergies/Medical Conditions: Please email us at [email protected] if your daughter has an allergy/medical condition and remind your teacher at drop-off.
- Snack: Please do not bring your own snack, drinks or water bottles, we will provide a goldfish snack and water daily.
- Camp Recital: There will be a recital in the Fellowship Hall for family and friends on the last day. Please plan to drop off your dancer in the Fellowship Hall at her normal camp start time and guests can return at showtime below.
- Afternoon Recital: Thursday at 3:30 PM
- Weekly Classes: Join us for a Fall Class in ballet, tap or jazz for ages 2 years through 6th grade. Click Here for our schedule.
- Groups: If you have a group of 8 or more friends and your preferred time is not shown, let us know and we can try to accommodate request.