WELCOME FRIENDS, I’M MISS TAMMY!
Thank you for registering for our newest inspired camp…Glow Girl! Get ready for all things fun. From praise and worship to devotionals to jewelry making to karaoke to group dances and more! Bring a bible, pen and we’ll take care of all the rest!
- Sick Policy: Campers must be symptom/fever free a full 24 hours prior to camp including; no repetitive coughing, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat or tummy trouble. If your child is sick and unable to attend, please let us know.
- Church Policies: 1.) There is no running inside the church or outside campus, no standing or jumping on the church furniture. 2.) An adult must drop off and pick up.
- Emergencies: During camp, in the event of an emergency (this rarely happens) or an non-urgent issue, we will reach out.
- Location & Parking: PCBC, 2nd Floor. You may park at the corner of Pickwick and Villanova. Due to other camps, please factor in extra time for parking, especially at pick up.
- Arrival: Please arrive ready outside the camp room no more than 5 minutes prior to your camp start time.
- What To Wear: Campers need to wear shorts, capris or leggings with a top/t-shirt and sneakers. No dresses, skirts or flip flops.
- What To Bring: Bible and Pen. We will provide a goldfish snack and water each day.
NEW DOUBLE CHECK IN PROCEDURES
- CHECK IN On Kiosk Screen using your phone # on the 2nd floor and follow the instructions
- PRINT name tag and place on back of shirt and keep your code to show at pick up
- CHECK IN on Roster Table as well.
- TAKE campers to restroom at the church prior to entering the camp room, regardless if your camper just went at home. This helps to minimize the majority needing to go shortly after the camps begins
- WAIT in the hallway until you are greeted by your camp teacher
- LATE ARRIVALS please peek the door open and quickly send in your camper after they have gone to the restroom
- PICK UP on time at 11:55am
- CHECK OUT by showing your code to your teacher
DANCING ANGELS CLASSES
- Weekly Classes: Join us for a a Fall Class in ballet, tap or jazz for ages 2 years through 6th grade. For our fall schedule, please visit: https://www.dancingangels.com/find-a-fall-class/
- Groups: If you have a group of 8 or more friends and your preferred time is not shown, let us know and we can try to accommodate request.